background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baked Pancake



My sister gave me this recipe.  It was quite yummy - but how can you go wrong with pancakes and syrup?  I make my pancakes from scratch, grinding my own wheat with every batch.  If you want my recipe, email me, but you can use whatever pancake recipe you usually use, then add a cup of syrup to the batter.  First put some butter (and I say "some" because you can add up to a whole stick if you're really daring - I think I did about 3-4 Tbsp) into your mold (I used the large round) and microwave it until the butter is melted.  Make sure your mold is on your perforated baking sheet, then pour your batter (with syrup mixed in) into your mold.  Bake at 350 for... 35 minutes?  Honestly, I don't remember - just watch it until it's not jiggly.  It's a great way to make pancakes all at one time.  Mine actually tasted a lot like those refrigerator bran muffins.  I have no idea why it tasted like that, but I love those things, so we quite enjoyed this meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...