background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lasagna

I had a customer ask me about making lasagna in the round mold a couple months ago so I tried it out.  Since then, I've made it a couple of times!  It's just taken me a while to get it posted.  I used the large round mold and yes, I used the lasagna noodles that you don't have to boil.  Certainly using the noodles that you boil would be "easier" because they're flexible, but all I did was break apart the noodles and piece them together so they fit nicely in the round shape.  My husband had to "walk away" from putting the noodles in this way because, well, I guess he's a bit OCD when it comes to his lasagna (he lived in Italy for a couple of years).  I reassured him that once it's baked he would never know that the noodles were actually in pieces and not one big strip.  Guess what?  He couldn't even tell the noodles were in pieces - it tasted fabulous and clean up was AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...