background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tasty Spaghetti Sauce


I found this recipe for Tomato & Mascarpone Pasta and it looked easy enough to try.  ;)  Her blog is amazing, by the way!  I found it by way of purchasing "YummySoup" - anyone heard of that?  It's a recipe organizing "app" for Mac.  It's changed my life!

Anyway, the pasta and garlic bread were fantastic and so easy!  Instead of the Italian herbs and basil that she suggests adding to the sauce, I used Demarle's Rosemary Basil & Thyme Herb blend.  MmmMmm!  I also made my own mascarpone, which was simple.  I'd tell you how, but I'd have to find it.  Just do a search for "mascarpone substitute" and you'll find what you need.  Or if you can find it in your grocery store, even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...