background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Corn Bread Muffins

I have a friend that is amazing in the kitchen.  She tempts me by sending over tasty recipes.  I really wanted to try her recipe for Marie Calendar's Cornbread, but alas, I don't use Bisquick, so I had to come up with an alternative.  I found this recipe on AllRecipes.com, and while it provided a very yummy corn bread muffin, it was a little (what we call in my family) fally-aparty.  But check out these beautiful muffins that just popped right out of the tray (and can you see how "dirty" the tray is once the muffin has come out)!  The recipe made enough batter to fill this Fluted Tray as well as a Muffin Tray - so unless you want corn bread muffins coming out of your ears, go ahead and halve the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...