background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rendez-Vous Recipe: Brownies & Cake

One of my favorite aspects of Demarle at Home products is that I get "Martha Stewart" results with "Camille" efforts!  In fact, I get better results with less effort than I would put in to my "ugly but yummy" recipes.  Check out this beautiful bundt cake!  I own a metal bundt pan but I've only used it maybe once in the last 14 years.  Or maybe I should say I've only produced one decent cake out of it in the very few times that I've attempted to use it. In the last couple of months I've made cake after cake (after cake) in my fun new bundt mold.  Perfect results every time!  And that lovely browning comes from using the perforated baking sheet.  My cakes never looked so good!  Not to mention how moist they are.  Want the recipe?  You'll have to ask Betty Crocker for that.  What I can tell you ... bake for 40 minutes at 350 and COOL for at least 30 minutes before unmolding.

 How about these "two-bite brownies"? Take my word for it, they're super moist on the inside, and gorgeous on the outside.  Betty Crocker has done it once again!  With brownies, you'll need to "pop" the bottom up to release them from the mold.  Just be sure they're completely cool before you attempt it.  Bake at 350 for 26 minutes.


For hosts:
These are both part of the All Around Menu.
Bundt cake is on the 'E' list menu
Brownies are on the 'D' list menu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...