background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me!


I've told you about my "master chef" friend.  She has an amazing blog and it makes me miss living down the street from her.  She used to feed me a few times a week when Rob was living in Denver and I was still in St. Louis with a little baby (trying to sell the house).   I had to swallow my pride to "let" her do it, but how could I resist?!  Anyway - check out her blog because she's amazing and makes good eating look easy!  (I need to get her hooked up with some Demarle goodies though!  She's in serious need!)

When I saw her recipe for these peanut butter cookies I got right to work!  


The white edged Silpat is no different than the orange edged one - it's just the one you get when you purchase the kits (towards the back of the catalog) or when you get the free Silpat for a show over $750 in sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...