background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mmm... Meatloaf

Does that look gross or what?  It didn't taste great either, but I assure you, that was user error!  The POINT is that it came out of the Flexipan like a charm and would have been lovely had I actually read the recipe (any recipe!) before throwing random ingredients in a bowl and mixing them around.  I actually had to take it out of the Flexipan 3 times before sticking it in the oven because I kept remembering essential ingredients that I hadn't mixed in.  Well, I guess it's been awhile since I made meatloaf, so I'll spare you the "recipe". 

The Fluted Loaf mold is a great one for meatloaf though!  You can even use it to make a cheese loaf or jello.  What have you used your Fluted Loaf mold for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...